Cloud computing is no longer new. For most organizations, it's not a matter of "if", it's more about how much. Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes (aka k8s) are having a large impact on cloud computing, as well as on software architecture. This is perhaps most clear when thinking about service-oriented, or microservice, software architectures and how they can be used to leverage cloud- and container-based environments. It is hard to imagine any enterprise development scenario where one or more of these trends would not be high on the list of critical skills.
This track includes coverage of the following:
- Workshop: Ship Faster, More Securely with Azure PaaS
- WebAssembly in the Cloud
- Use OpenAPI to document and generate your services and clients
- Introduction to Actor-based Development with Project Orleans
- Fast Focus: What Manifests are These?
- From Core to Containers to Orchestration - Modernizing my Compute
- An Infrastructure as Code Bake-off, comparing ARM, Terraform and Bicep